First time in Udaipur : Daily Andrology outdoor for Male sexual dysfunctions & Male factor Infertility
Andrologist & Male Infertility Specialist
· Society of Andrology India
· Indian Fertility Society
· Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
• Erectile Dysfunction: The inability to get or maintain a solid erection of the penis (loose erection).
• Premature Ejaculation: Getting discharged (ejaculating semen) before or very soon after starting sexual intercourse. This can also happen when a man is sexually aroused or even during masturbation.
• Nightfall: The involuntary ejaculation of sperm during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning.
• Penis Size: A lot of men are concerned about the size of their penis. Most of these are due to the myths surrounding the issue in today’s age. While the majority of men are endowed with a size which is more than enough to sexually satisfy their partner; a few cases exist which require treatment for enlargement of penis .
• Excessive Masturbation: Even though masturbation is a very healthy and natural sex outlet and requires no treatment except for moderation of the habit, in some cases it may be a problem if it becomes obsessive and highly frequent.
• Spermatorrhea (Dhat): This is a condition in which there is an abnormal release of semen without any sexual activity.
• Loss of Libido/Andropause: The loss of sexual desire in men is becoming increasingly common today due to the stress of hectic lifestyle ,aging and other reasons like erectile dysfufunction, premature ejaculation and disharmony in the relationship etc.
Unconsummated Marriages : Ignorance ,fear of pain, Performance anxiety ,Personality disorders Or social factor are the main cause of unconsummated marriages. Most cases can be successfully treated if therapy is instituted early.
Suffering from any of these problems can overwhelm the patient and make him feel as if he cannot come out of it.
But the Good News is that they can be treated in the vast majority of the cases. All he need to do is avoid the hype created in the market especially on the internet and TV and newspaper ads about a lot of quick fix products that proclaim to enhance sex life but in the end achieve nothing except spending a lot of money for no results.
available at RK IVF Center for Male Sexual Dysfunctions:
Investigations: Hormonal Assays, Office Sildenafil Test , Intra Cavernosal Injections ,Penile Colour Doppler
Erectile dysfunction can be treated at any age. Treatment depends on your overall health and the underlying cause of the problem.
Lifestyle Change : A better lifestyle may be all you need for stronger erections.Medical Management : Viagra /Caverta and Megalis work by a similar mechanism to cause erections. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works.
Inadequate production of testosterone is not a common cause of erectile dysfunction; however, when ED does occur due to decreased testosterone production, testosterone replacement therapy may improve the problem.
Intra Cavernosal Injections : Alprostadil : Alprostadil is a type of medicine that causes blood vessels to expand, increasing blood flow throughout the body. By increasing blood flow to the penis, alprostadil helps facilitate an erection.
Erectile Dysfunction Vacuums : Yes, it's the penis pump. For erectile dysfunction vacuum works very well for many men.
Penile Implants :Penile prostheses -- penis implants -- offer a permanent solution to erectile dysfunction.